Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Eyebrow Threading



Warning this may scare you!!!
Yes! I have finally gone and had it done. It is really an experience. I think I am going to keep doing it whenever I get a chance. To me, it was not painful at all. It was just a little weird because you can actually hear the thread pull out the eyebrow hairs. I think it came out just wonderful. I don't think the photos that I took before and after really show any difference but there really is! I also had my daughter do and she loved it also! She was like "this is the best my eyebrows ever looked".

Here is a before photo.. Like I said... not very good photos.

Here is an after..Here is another shot.. again not the best photos I've ever taken.. and boy do I look old. Check out the gray! That crap is getting done today if its the last thing I do!

And here is another after...In person they look great. OMG.. don't I just look like death! lol.. I can't even believe that I'm showing these photos. Ahhhh what I will do to help keep my friends posted. Stay tuned in for tomorrow. I will try to post some wonderful photos of hair coloring. Can we say Bye-Bye Grays!

2 peas challenge: Today Tue is my daughter's birthday. What birthday traditions do you uphold every year? Well... Over here we always get the birthday person their favorite cake. I have 2 kids that won't have anything except ice cream cake! and the rest of us get some version of a full blown chocolate fudge cake (choc. inside and out) with gnanche top. Some of us have to have fresh strawberries on it, some have crunches and the other has sprinkles and cake crumbs.. don't ask. That is really the only thing that must be the same every year.

Hope everyone has a terrific day.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Lynn!!! Thank you so much for posting the pictures!!! You have FAB-U-LOUS eyebrows! I have eyebrow envy! Because I have hardly visible eyebrows and so thin and sparse I would need a transplant not a threading!!!
Your cakes choices all sound delicious! I love cake!

toners said...

Great eyebrows :) I may have to check out that procedure!! I also have 2 kids who prefer ice cream cake - which is fine by me!

Noelia said...

Your eyebrows look full and luscious! ; )
I love some ice cream cake too.
Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Noelia said...

I just realized that you copy pasted the 2peas challenge into your blog and that today is not really your daughter's birthday! LOL
I just had to come back and say so...hehe

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Fantabulous Dahling.....thanks for sharing your new eyebrow doo with us.....can't wait to see the hair. Do you have any plans for the weekend now that your getting all gussied up? I may have to check around to see if anywhere around here does it. Wish I could come for cake....