Friday, February 23, 2007

TGIF!

All I can say is "Thank God It's Friday!". Not that it really mattered one way or another, due to the fact the kids were off from school this whole week and I was not working. It just always feels good to it, lol.

For all of you that visited here yesterday, I was able to get my Remicaid Treatment yesterday! Another Thanks to God! I was in so much pain for the last 3 days I didn't know what to do. The pain killers were not really working either. Hopefully the IV will kick right in. I again didn't really get much sleep due to the pain last night, but might be able to get a little cat nap in later.

Now for the Enquiring minds on Threading eyebrows. Its some ancient technique using a string/thread to pluck the eyebrows out instead of say wax. It does look much nicer when all done. Also a little more expensive. I've been dying to do it. A lot of big salons do it I hear.

2 peas challenge for today: With Spring right around the corner. Lets share one thing we like to/looking forward to in the Spring. -- Once the warm weather starts to come around I LOVE to go do my 2 mile walk on the track! It seems like its been forever. I truly enjoy being able to sit out on the deck catch a few rays and just relax outdoors with a nice cup of coffee. I also look forward to the cherryblossom trees blooming and the flowers budding, even though I really do not like gardening at all. Thats just a few of the things that I look forward to.

Thats it for me for today. Oh did I mention that my diningroom table pretty much still looks the same??? lol I think thats what I'm working on today. (Hopefully)
Hope everyone has a terrific weekend!

3 comments:

Heather said...

You've got to post pictures before and after of your eyebrows! I envy people who have enough eyebrows to do that stuff!
My dining room table probably looks the same way your's does! And it bugs me but when we die we aren't going to wish we had cleaned more. My MIL doesn't believe me though!

Noelia said...

That's great that you got your treatment today. Hopefully you'll soon feel better! I agree with Heather, you should post about your eyebrows. I've never heard of that threading...sounds interesting. My dining room table is also dumping ground for everyone but since Dan's been away for a few days, something strange happened...the house is actually cleaner! LOL

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Lynn..

So glad you got your treatment, I had to come tonite to see if you did.....I hope by now the pain is all gone.
Thanks for the info on the eyebrows...now that you clarified it I do think I've heard of this before. Me 3 on the before/after pics.
You got me motivated on the dining room table a little bit...got some stuff cleared off & DH worked on his half too. Will prolly add more to it this weekend tho. Have a great weekend.