Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Its Icy out there.

Hi everyone, This part of Long Island got mostly ice and rain, ugh. The roads are pretty bad right now and we are supposed to get some snow later on tonight. Who knows though. I'm just really happy that I don't live upstate. They have gotten over 10 ft of snow in the past few days and its only getting higher. Don't wish to be there at all.

Todays 2 peas challenge is :If you could rename yourself, what name would you choose and why? I'm not fond of my name in anyway, but I'm not so sure I would even want to change it. I never really thought about this much. Lets see.... hmmm...I have always loved the name Brianna Rose Marie. That is what I really wanted to name dd but hubby didn't like it so she ended up being Shannon (another I picked out). I also love the name Victoria Lynn that would have to be my first pick. I just love the way it flows. I would've probably been called Tori since I really don't care for Vicky for some reason.

More wrestling news.... So my son is going on to Counties and he hurt his shoulder in the last match this weekend. We went to the dr. and he sent us to get an MRI and we got the results... Good news.. nothing is torn! He can still wrestle this weekend! He will just be sore and needs to do some extra strecthing before and after each match. Please wish him luck, he really wants this and I truly want him to have it. He is so dedicated to this sport, so driven, and determined that I want him to get to the top before he graduates this summer.

Here are just a few more photos from this past Saturday! DJ is the one with the bleach blond hair. He is so funny.
Here he is going for the win! I was so happy that he pinned this guy so the match would end a little sooner.Well, that is it for me today. I haven't been able to get into the scraproom for about 2 wks now and I hate that, but I have priorities. Can't wait to get back down there. Hope everyone has a great evening.

No comments: