Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's Thursday!

It is Thursday and I truly can't wait to get my Remicaid IV treatment today. I've been in quite a bit of pain the last few days. It is either from a flair up or because I went an extra week of not getting treatment. I should've gotten it last week. Hopefully, I will be able to get it done today for that matter. As usual, there is something going on screwy with my medical insurance that no one seems to know why it keeps kicking everything back. It is just weird to me.

Yesterday, was an exhausting day spent with my niece's and their kids! They are cute kids, but I couldn't wait to get home after spending 5 hours with them. We went really to spend some time with my sister-in-law who flew in a week ago and is going home to Arizona next Wednesday. She ended up not feeling well and fell asleep for about 2 1/2 hours. It was good to spend time with all the little ones again. They really are very cute.
2 peas challenge for today:When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up???? I wanted to be a Secretary for as long as I can remember! My aunt was a very successful legal secretary and thats what I wanted to do with my life. She had everything (so I thought). I changed my mind when I was about 19. I've been everything since then. I have been a bank teller,worked for a big bank in the credit card department, a donut baker, worked for the DMV!, I was even a bus driver for a while! AHHHHH thats just me.


I have tons to do today. I really need to get my diningroom table cleaned off. This would be the catch all of my house and it is just terrible! This is a full day's adventure! You think I'm kidding??? I should take a photo, but to tell you the truth it is not at its worse, I started cleaning it 2 days ago! Then of course the usual sweeping of the floors, vacuuming of the rugs, cleaning of the dishes (I'm the dishwasher in this house), then I really need to send a box out for my oldest son who lives in Las Vegas his birthday is tomorrow the big 24! I also want to go and get my eyebrows threaded! My son got me a gift certificate for X-Mas! Shoot I also need to go and pay my car loan today.And then on to the tanning salon before (hopefully) I go for my IV. So much to do, so little time.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Lynn! Your blog made a great read-a-loud this morning for Crab Apple... I mean Owen! I hope you are able to make a dent in you to-do list!

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

My sister and I used to play office! We were the secretaries for big wigs! I'm curious about the eyebrow threading.

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Hope you got your remicade IV treatment....I know how it is to have a hassle with insurance & have to postpone it...not good. Been getting Remicade myself for 4 years now, every 6 weeks, for RA. Your dining room table sounds like mine. What is this eyebrow threading......enquiring minds want to know?

Jana said...

Insurance can be frustrating sometimes. I hope you were able to get your treatment today!