Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Buying?

2 peas challenge for today (Wednesday): Are you the type of scrapper/card maker that buys things to use on items your creating now. Or do you buy with the future project you could be creating? This is a good question. As most of you might know... I'm at a standstill right now in the creating department. It really stinks, but I have to say that still look and buy items that I know I will use in the future. When I'm really rockin' and rollin' I will buy items for things that I'm working currently and in the future. I'm weird, I know.

Things here have been very quite. I like it that way. I've been attempting to diet again. I went for my pre-admit testing yesterday and got on the scale and almost died! My dr. said it's due to all the med's I'm taking right now. I really don't believe him. I've gotten lazy and have stopped walking due to the flair up of RA. I've got to get my body back. It wasn't great back then, but much better than it is now that is for sure.

Its been raining off and on here today. ugh.. I just hate this weather. I almost can't wait to get away. I know that I promised that I was going to post photos fromt he Vanderbilt Museum but I forgot the camera in the car and well... I just don't want to go out in the pouring rain to get it. So tomorrow I will have to post them.

Ok... I'm getting out of here for now. I hope that you all have a Terrific Day!

6 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Lynn, I am serious. Look up "low thyroid" on google and see if you have any symptoms. Then tell your doctor and see if it might be that. As we approach middle age, so many women have those kind of problems crop up. It's a blood test to check it. You still have to do all that other stuff to take care of yourself, but if your thyroid's out of whack, you won't see good results.

Susan said...

I have hypothyroidism (low thyroid). Your doctor can do a simple blood test. If you have it, you just need to take a tiny pill every day. I was diagnosed at the age of 22 and I'm turning 38 this year. You can contact me if you need a hug!

mborrero said...

good luck in your endeavors.

Sarah Coggins said...

Don't blame you about not wanting to go out in the pouring rain. I wouldn't either although I was ecstatic yesterday when it started pouring here. We're still in a very bad drought and need all the rain we can get.

Prayers that things head in a positive direction for you health wise. :)

Heather said...

I so know what you mean about this weather Lynn. I want the snow gone, I want the sun to shine and I want it to be warmer. And I want it NOW! Hope your day is good to. Despite the weather!

toners said...

Hi Lynn, I also got some serious scale shock recently! LOL! Although now I've found out that my sleep apnea hasn't gone away, I'm not surprised that I'm still so tired and therefore not eating right...

When is your surgery?