Friday, February 22, 2008

Stop the Snow!

Now I know that I have no right to even really say that. We have been very lucky and this is the most snow we've had all year! I was hoping that the little dusting we had a few weeks ago was going to be the most, but I was wrong. I know.... I have no right complaining.

This is what we woke up to this morning here. I took these at about 7am this morning.

Can you say "Freakin' Cold" well it is out there. I just can't seem to get warmed up. I really should've gone for a tan. That would've done the trick.

Now as for tomorrow... I am kidnapping one of my friends because her family is a bunch of losers and she needs some time away from them. When she is not working with them at their deli, she is babysitting her neice on her day off from work. So I told her we were going to spend the entire day together doing something she hasn't done in a long time or maybe never has. She does not have a clue what we are doing. Her family keeps trying to get me to say, but I'm not giving in. It's a secret (thank goodness none of them know about my blog). We are going to the Vanderbilt Museum · The Planetarium I hope we will have some fun. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. Afterwards... I'm hoping that we will be able to see a movie. We both have been dying to see Fool's Gold with Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson. Look's very cute. Of course, we will be stopping to eat somewhere. I haven't really decided where yet, but I'm sure it will be good.

Well... I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I hope to update on Sunday about my adventure tomorrow.

6 comments:

CircesMagic said...

My mom called me today to say the schools were closed and you guys got alot of snow, finally someone got more then us, LOL! We got maybe an inch if that. Hope you are feeling well! Have fun tomorrow!!! Wish I was there.

Benita said...

You can keep the snow! We've had more than enough in Michigan this year :) Luckily, it's supposed to be sunny all weekend here, but we're expecting another storm on Tuesday :(

Have a great weekend!

toners said...

What a nice thing for you to do for your friend! :) Have fun - and keep warm!

Theresa said...

Great photos. Hope you have a blast with your friend and that she appreciates you for the great friend you are.

Heather said...

Wow Lynn! You've got more snow that we do! Have fun with your GF! I think everyone needs a kidnapping sometime!

Aimeslee Winans said...

How fun that sounds! I have done similar with my two girlfriends, but not in a long time. So much fun. Hope the weather cooperated! Can't wait to read your update.