Monday, February 25, 2008

Create?

2 peas challenge for Tuesday is: Share with us something you have recently created. Now normally I would share something, but as many of you may already know.... I have not created one single thing since October! I swear something is wrong with me, but that is a story for another day. I keep thinking I'm going to go on down into the dungeon, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I don't know what it is. I think I just don't want to be down there possibly. Its a mind thing. I really think I need to take the time and clean it up down there. Maybe change the color so I'm motivated or at ease being down there. Its either that or I have to find another room to occupy with all my scrapbooking stuff and that won't be easy. Tomorrow I will update with some photos of my trip to the Vanderbilt Museum. It was really nice.

9 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Maybe it's too cold?

When I am in a slump, I cruise blogs for inspiration. Or you could take some pics. :)

Sarah Coggins said...

I'm with Gabrielle - maybe it is the cold. I always feel more creative and am more drawn to my scrap room in the afternoons as the sun shines in. Brighter and feels warmer (even when it's cold out). Regardless, hope you find some mojo soon! :)

Darcey said...

I get the same way. Hopefully spring comes soon.

Lynn said...

Ladies... I think you are right! It just might be too cold. I'm going to have to work on this. Thanks

Noelia said...

I know what you mean. I've been missing my mojo lately and it doesn't seem to want to come back. I think I'm just going to lift some lo's that I've liked for a while to get the creative juices flowing ya know?

P.S It's snowing again today...

toners said...

Go for it! I hope your mojo hasn't gone too far away :)

Linda said...

I get that way when I am missing the sun. Hope your mojo returns soon.

Heather said...

Lynn, put on a sweater and go down there! Just go down, touch some of your favorite things. Turn on the cricut and listen to the cute noise it makes when it fires up. Look through some books or magazines. One of my fave places to get an idea is from the ads in magazines. I like the graphic lines and then I just drop in some photos and a little text.

Aimeslee Winans said...

You know what helps me when I get that way? I break down some projects in my head and see if there's some little tiny minor parts of it I can do. You can bring just that stuff upstairs and do it while TV watching or something. Cards are easy for that. When my craft room is getting undesirable, I treat it like a big ctorage closet, LOL.