Wednesday, February 13, 2008

On a Roll

Wow... 2 days in a row. I almost can't believe I'm getting this done. It really feels good to be back on here and communicating with my friends. I've missed you all. I feel like I've missed a ton of stuff in the past few weeks. I can't wait to catch up.

Now that the regular wrestling season is almost done, things will be a little less hectic thats for sure. Freestyle/Greco Roman will start up in about 3 weeks from now. DJ will be training for that. It will be nice to see him out on the mat again. It's hard to believe that its been about 8 months since he has been really out there. Of course, he has been down in the room with the High School guys and helping them most of the season, plus he is one of the Kid Wrestling Coaches. He really loves it. He is also planning on being an official. I think he would be great at it.

As for me and my health... things are about the same. Still waiting for a surgery date. I don't really understand why I'm having to wait, but hey what do I know. Apparently, both dr's now want to be in there and they can't find an opening for the OR when both are free to do the surgery. I say that my regular dr. does not have to be there. First of all... why did he send me to his friend who specializes in this procedure for anyway? I just want to get it done and over with already. I'll keep you all posted when I get a date, finally.

2 peas challenge for today: Where do you see yourself one year from today? To be honest with you.... in exactly one year from now I see myself right where I am right now. Hopefully there will be less of me (I'm trying to get back into my walking now also). Not thrilled to be here, but doing it for Joseph and counting down the days til' the end of June 2009. Thats when I see big changes for me. I'm soooo ready to move out of here. I'm sure Danny will be grief about it the whole time, but I don't really care. I've stuck it out here for so long for everyone else, now it's time to do for me! I can't wait for it all to finally happen.

Ok... that's it for me today. Hope everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday.

6 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Lynn, glad you're back! :) Sounds like things have been really busy. I think I missed why you're having surgery, but prayers it will get scheduled soon and go well. My best to you!

Colleen said...

Awesome to see you posting again. I hope the surgery gets schedulaed soon for you so you can move on from that. Take care of yourself!

Lida said...

Hope your surgery happens soon, and life gets a little less hectic.

Heather said...

Hi Lynn! So glad you are back!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Lynn, thanks for being on my support squad, I'm on yours, too. I've got you on my blogroll too. Add me on yours, okay? And, sometimes when you need an idea to blog about, tell us again what your surgery's going to be for AND where in the world are you moving to in 2009! Sounds exciting!

Noelia said...

Well well, look at you, two days in a row...that's great! You're so much better than me, lately I've been posting once a week! lol! Not feeling the inspo to post but that's because there's a lot going on right now in mi vida loca hehe.

You know what I was thinking? It would be so awesome that you tape that greco wrestling style and post it on YouTube so we can watch DJ in action!

And in regards to Aimes's questions...I wonder the same too...but I think I got a good guess. You might want to move to Vegas where your sister is right? Maybe? No? Please tell :)

Keep us postedin regards to the surgery date hon and have a Happy V-Day with Danny.

Noelia
XOXOX