Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's been a long, long time

since I've posted anything on here. I've just been so exhausted and haven't had any time to even jot down a line or two. I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things here now that the main wrestling season is just winding down. I've been training a mom to take over as head team mom and dropping down to assistant (hopefully) next year. BTW-- did I mention that I don't even have a kid on the team (Joseph refused to join this year).

I also haven't been feeling great lately. Just too many things going on at once. I'm just run down. It's just been hard to take it easy lately.

Here's a quick update on the family...... Danny ... well he is still Danny. Nothing has changed much for him. Jonathon and Shannon are doing very well. Jonathon just got a newer car and very happy about that and him and Shannon just got a puppy (just what they needed, lol). She is a mix and her name is Cleo. She is very cute. When I get some photos of her I'll post them. Many of you may remember that Shannon moved in with Jonathon back in November. She is doing great and starts her recertification classes in May. Now as for DJ.... he is going to college. He is attending SUNY Farmingdale (nice college and close by) and taking 12 credits for the spring. He is hoping to transfer up to Oswego for the fall. As for Joseph... he is just the same. A big pain in the behind. I never saw a kid who didn't care about a thing. He just drives me nuts. And I can't forget about Lacey... she is doing good. She is in desparate need of a hair cut, but doing good.

I want to thank all of you who continued to drop by and check on me. Thank you all so much! You don't know how happy that makes me feel. You really are true friends. I've missed you all. I hope everyone is doing well, and I will be visiting all of your blogs this week to check in and see what I've been missing (I know its alot).

Well my friends... you all have been in my thoughts, and thank you again for keeping me in yours.

5 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

LYNNIE!!!!

I'm so so glad to hear from you! Yeah, girl, you BETTA value us, ROFL, it's been almost a whole month without a post. We wouldn't forget ya. It was gettin hard to be patient til that old wrestling was over with, tho.

Hey, I so hear ya about how you feel. I think daily, winter will pass, I will feel better. Ugh, not much help but it does keep me halfway sane about it.

***doing cartwheels that you are posting again!***

toners said...

Hi Lynn! We missed you! I kept checking in to see if you had posted and to make sure everything was OK :) (((hugs)))

Colleen said...

Wonderful to see an update from you and glad you've come up for air. Hope things calm down for you as wrestling season ends!

Take care of yourself!
Cheers,
Colleen

Janet said...

Glad to see you're back!! We missed your updates! Hope to hear more of your adventures in the coming days. :-) Janet

Noelia said...

I'm soooo happy to have you back! Missed you tons!
That's very good news that you're training someone else to replace you next year, it will be a huge relief for you I think. Hopefully you'll be at a point where you can watch wrestling without being too actively involved.
Thanks for the update on the kids and Danny, they feel like family :)