Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How Old???

2 peas challenge for today: How old would you be if you didn't know your real age?

This is a very good question. Here is the short and sweet of it in my eyes. My body feels like its in it's mid 80's. No I'm not kidding. My mind tells me that it is mid 40's, lol. Still working hard and not to forgetful. Then my appearance says it could be around 40. So in short...... if you average everything out.... 63!

I really don't have anything too exciting going on here at the moment, which is nice. I have to tell you that since getting back on here.... I've been catching up with everyone's blogs and the cards you guys have been making has me a little interested in making some myself. I really don't know where to start and to be honest... I haven't even been down in the dungeon in months! I know its a mess down there. DH has been down there moving stuff all over the place looking for his little boats and stuff. I'm looking forward to getting back into doing some stuff and catching up a little.

Ok.. like I said this is going to be short and sweet today. I hope everyone has a great day.

6 comments:

Lida said...

I know what you mean I feel 18 and then my knee starts bothering me. Really hope after the surgery you feel like a 20 year old ;)
Have a great day

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh man, I hear ya about the physical age. If we are only as young as we feel, then Lynn are in big trouble! LOL

Aimeslee Winans said...

I meant to type, WE are in big trouble...stoopid typos!

Colleen said...

I hear ya on the body thing! My knees are brutal and I can only imagine in another however many years!!

Glad to see you posting more and to hear that you're getting inspired too!

Heather said...

Wouldn't it be nice if bodies did what we wanted them to!? I think you need to go down to the dungeon and reclaim your creative space!

Janet said...

That is a really tough challenge question! I can't come up with an answer to it.

I agree with Heather...time to reclaim your creative space! Just organizing it is good for the soul.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Janet