Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Still Going.....

Yep... that nasty stomach virus is still here. I got it yesterday. Now its a waiting game to see if Danny get's hit with it. I really hope he doesn't, because he is the biggest baby of them all.


Well, the weather here has been pretty crappy also. It has been raining for 2 days now. Of course it is going right through me since I have not been able to have my treatment in over 2 months now due to the surgery. I can't wait to get my infusion. I don't like feeling this way.


Other news... I finally went and had my hair cut. I know it sounds silly, but I just love my hair. I've been growing it out now for some time and get it trimmed about every 4 months. When I do go to get it cut, the girl usually blow dries it straight for me. I don't really like straight hair. I LOVE my curls. But when she does it everyone says how nice it looks. I don't know. I think it's just because they are so use to me having crazy curly hair that this just shocks the hell out of them. So I took a few photos of my straight do this time. Now just a fore warning... they are scary. I look like death, but I wanted to get some photos of my hair. My hair is pretty long also. It goes down to the middle of my back, which you can't see.

Oh well.. that is it for me today. I hope everyone has a terrific day.

10 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Your hair looks so pretty! Love it curly or straight. Mine is always stick straight. *sigh* And the red color rocks. Hope the bug goes away quickly & you are all better soon!

Heather said...

Your hair looks great. Although I do love the curls too!
I need a trim. I've decided I'm going to grow it a bit longer and maybe keep it that way. I'm very indecisive about my hair and I can't find a good person to do it either.
Sorry to hear about your rain. After yesterday's snow the sun is shining here and it's working up to 40˚! I'm still not going out till it's gone though!

toners said...

Wow! So pretty! I hope you are continuing to feel better and better every day and that you received my card :)

Unknown said...

Love your hair!!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Janet said...

I'm so sorry to hear you got that awful bug! Yuck! No good, esp. when you're still recovering from surgery.
Love your hair both ways! Mine is naturally straight, but I recently got a spiral perm and love it! Wish it was natural! Feel better soon!
Janet

Noelia said...

I like it straight too! That haircut suits you. I'm growing my hair too, not sure why but it needs a trim as well. It's been raining around here as well.

Lida said...

Hope the bug thing is over soon at your place but I have to say I love your hair the color looks so rich and you look so different it really adds more depth to your color, I love the curls too. Awesome do!

Sherri said...

You sound like my sister LOL she has the really curly hair too and hates to take the time to straighten it but it looks so good. Love your red! Can't wait to see you...have a safe trip out.

CircesMagic said...

GOOD GOLLY I hope you feel better, I hate that virus!!!!

From one curly haired gal to another, I LOVE you in curls..they make you look sassy!

Sassy is my new favorite word, LOL!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Good for you for taking the photos! I do it too and the older I get, who cares if we don't look perfectly coiffed, you are still beautiful!