Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Wednesday Day 2

Heck, I made it through day 1! hip hip hooray! The sad thing is that I really don't have much to do today except maybe clean this dirty house (which I really don't want to do, lol). So, hopefully, something will pop up that might be a little more exciting then yesterdays day.




So, yesterday I did manage to color my hair. It takes all my strength to do this. First, I have pretty long hair, even though it really doesn't look like it because I always have it pulled up. Second, it is darn thick and Third it is hard to make sure I get all the roots especially in the back of my head. I just hope for the best. Yesterday I really didn't care if I got them all as long as the front wasn't gray anymore. Somedays I wish there was a gray haircolor. I just want to end it, but it wouldn't help because I'm only gray really in the front and right down the middle of the top of my head.

Yesterday, I was baking a cake and screwed up the entire thing, but my screw up actually came out pretty good. Danny has now called the cake a Chocolate Crumb Lava Cake. Don't ask, I don't know where he got that from. He couldn't wait to dive right into it.We had some really strong thunder and lightening very early this morning. They started about 2am, but no rain until about 3:30am. You know I know this because my back was killing most of the early morning and I couldn't sleep. Finally at about 3:30am I got up and took some Tylenol and finally fell back to sleep about 5:30am. Because of this, I really didn't get up this morning until about 7:45am that is pretty late for me. I hate when that happens because I tired all day long now.

Ok... I'm off to start my day. Hope everyone has a Wacky Wednesday!



3 comments:

Heather said...

Whatever the cake is called it looks good! Glad you are doing the week in the life project too!

Noelia said...

Your hair looks great! And yes the cake looks yummy!

Janet said...

The cake looks awesome! Great name for it!
Red hair is so hard...my hair stylist told me that color won't stick to red hair very well. Yours turned out great!