Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Counting.....

down the days! That is until I leave for Las Vegas! I am now down to 20 days before leave. I can not wait. It has been a whole year since I've been there. I love the weather there now. It is usually around the mid 80's during the day and gets down into the 60's-50's at night. The sun is warm and shining most of the time and no humidity. I really need this time away without DJ, Joseph or Danny for that matter. There is so much to do once I get there again, since my neice's communion is 5 days after I get there. My sister and I pretty much have everything planned out so it should go smoothly. Can't wait to get out of Dodge!

So.... ds Jonathon called me last night (from Vegas) to inform me that he was coming home for 3 days in week from now. Apparently, one of his friends got tickets to the Yankee's/Red Sox games and didn't have anyone to go with him. So Jonathon is coming home (which I never thought would happen again in a million years) and bringing his friend. So needless to say... I have to clean this house really well now and figure out where they are sleeping since DJ has decided to trash his room and Shannon's. Jonathon can easily sleep in his old room (which is now Joseph's) and I guess his friend could sleep in DJ's room (if he can get it cleaned up in time).

Other than that nothing too new or exciting is going on here. Ohhh... yeah, we had the Kid Wrestling Awards Dinner this past Friday night and it was terrific! There was sooooo much food,I was getting sick just from looking at it all. We got a DJ for the entertainment for the kids and she was wonderful. She did so much with them. Of course in my hurried state to get there on time... I forgot the camera! I can't believe it. Figures. I'm hoping that some of the parents got some good shots of the kids so I can put it up on the website.

Well that is it for today. Hope you all have a terrific Day!

6 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

A trip to Vegas sounds like so much fun! I've been once and was 16 so I couldn't do too much. ;)

Glad the awards dinner went so well! I'm sure you can round up a few pics from the parents.

Janet said...

Sounds like a trip to really look forward to! Just being in warm, sunny weather would be great right now!

Have a fabulous day!

Benita said...

Can I go to Vegas with you? :) I've never been there, but one of these days.

Colleen said...

Oh I'd be counting the days too!! I wanna come!!

PS Thanks for the tag and I finally got aorund to doing it!

Lida said...

Never been to Vegas but would love to go, Road Trip!!! LOL
Hope you enjoy ur son visiting and his friend!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Vegas sounds good about right now, girl, but don't over do it....