Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wow.... Spring has Sprung

I think it is finally spring here! Yesterday the weather was beautiful! It was about 60 out and mostly sunny. Today it is suppose to hit close to 70 (I really don't think it will) and be sunny. I never thought it was going to come.
So, now I'm waiting for Jonathon to come home tomorrow morning. I don't know what this kid is thinking. He is flying acoss the country to see the Yankees play. I didn't even think they were playing on Thursday, but he said they were. I think his friend got tricked. Supposedly, the friends boss got tickets to the game but could not attend and gave them to the friend. The friend didn't have anyone to go with him and asked Jonathon knowing he was from NY. The guy even bought Jonathon's plane tickets. At any rate this should be interesting.
As you may have guessed.... Joseph didn't get moving again this morning. I even woke him up 15 mins earlier. You guessed it. I'm going to have to drive him I think. I'm keeping a watch out for the bus so we will see. Yesterday the bus driver waited for him at the corner. I was relieved. This kid is just a nightmare. I told Danny that we need an intercom system and the speaker needs to be right next to his head. ohh... there's the bus. He's running for it! I'm not even sure an intercom system will work. I don't see this kid getting to school while I'm away.
Lets see.... what else do I have to report. Oh yeah, I let DJ borrow my truck yesterday because his was running crappy and guess what he killed mine now too! We don't know what is wrong with it, so needless to say, I'm pissed off! Danny seems to think that it has something to do with the catalatic (sp) converter. Hopefully, his friend will know by this afternoon. I need my truck! I guess it's a good thing it's nice out, because I'm going to have to walk everywhere today.
Well, that is all the excitement I can handle for one day. So I will stop now. I hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Bummer about the truck. Hope it's an easy and inexpensive fix. Did DJ make the bus?

Lida said...

Oh no, I´m so sorry about your truck, hope is nothing major and you get it back soon! Keep enjoying spring!

toners said...

I hope you're able to get the truck fixed easily and that it's not too expensive....glad to hear you are finally enjoying some Springtime weather!

Heather said...

We've got spring here too! Hooray! I think you need to just go on your trip and not worry about Joseph. If he misses school or is late there has to be a consequence, isn't there? He'll just have to deal with it. Hope your day goes well even without your truck!

Aimeslee Winans said...

As little as I get out, I hate not having my vehicle in the driveway. It's psychological, I guess.

I don't see him making it to school every day, maybe a couple. He knows it too. Baby of the family, huh? LOLOL I can tease, I have an Only. And she pushes time to a new warp, too.

Glad you finally getting some great weather.