Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I got a little ....

Creative, finally! As I've stated before I've been trying to do DJ's Senior Wrestling Album. Well.... I've gotten quite a few pages done. Now mind you, some of the photos are not that great because of flash glare for some reason. Overall though I think some of the lo's came out great!

I still have more to take photos of and still need to complete the album. At least it is a start.

So on Saturday, I went to a crop. That's were I was able to get some of these done. To be honest with you, I go for the social aspect of it all. If I get something done, that's a plus for me. I just love Dee. She is so inspiring and is someone who just loves this craft. This time I met a new lady who is just wonderful and fun. She is a stamper but likes to dabble in scrapbooking. Dee and I are going to her house this week to make some cards. This will be a first for me. I don't have a clue about cardmaking, so this should be fun. Looking forward to it.

Thats about it for now. Hope you all have a terrific day!

10 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

The pages look great! Wonderful photos. :) Looking forward to seeing the cards you make later this week.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wow, awesome sports pages, girl. Good on ya!

Lord, wear some card-repellent, cuz if you get bit by them like I have, there will be no hope for you, LOL.

Juliana said...

I think you did a great job on the wrestling pages! What a wonderful accomplishment.

Benita said...

Lovin' the layouts! And I can't wait to see your cards as well!

Linda said...

I love your layouts, great sports papers and photos. Have fun making the cards, they are addicting and a great way to use up your scraps.

Rachael said...

So glad you got creative!! They turned out great! :)

Lida said...

You got very creative actually, you got a lot done, awesome layouts I love them!!

Janet said...

Wow!! I am so impressed! You've done a TON and they are great. You have super photos.

Love Aimeslee's comment about card-repellent!:-) Hope you have fun making cards...it's a great way to use up extra stuff and do something creative if you don't feel like making a LO. Let us see what you make!! :-) Janet

Noelia said...

WOW Lynn! Great pages! Soo happy for you that you've been creating again! And what better to scrap than photos of something that you love so much!

CircesMagic said...

Well my dear it looks like you got your mojo back, now would you mind if I borrowed it :0)

Love all the pages!

keep scrappin'