Friday, April 11, 2008

Tired

Thats me..... just plain tired! I've been on the tired side all week now. I don't know what is wrong with me. Maybe I'm not sleeping well, hmmmm you think? I know this is a fact! I'm just uncomfortable all night long. Boy do I need my infusion. I haven't been able to get one since January! Thats a long time. Hopefully by next month I'll be good to go.

Well... as I sit here, I again am waiting for Joseph to finally decided to get up this morning. He has already missed his bus and now I have to drive him, which is really pissing the Hell out of me! This will be the 2nd time this week. He is just plain out of control lately. I've never had a kid like this one. Mind you... I've gone downstairs 3 times in the last 1/2 hour to wake his lazy butt! That is what really gets me going. Hello!!!! you are going to be 17 in just a couple of months! I swear when he turns 18 he's got to go! I just can't take him. I don't know if it has to do with him being #4 kid but none of my other kids were ever like this. I think he does it just to make me crazy. Well, it's working. Oh look... its been about 7 mins since I've checked on him. I better make it the 4th time waking him up or he'll miss 1st period. ........................ Wow! hes awake and moving! He's ALIVE!

Ok.. I've got to drive now. wish me luck.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Lynn, I hear on the bad sleep! I'm not getting any either. Hope it gets better for you. As for the teenager, I don't know what to tell ya. I'm not there yet! Thank goodness! I think I'll start saving for a nice boarding school though!

Unknown said...

I had to laugh out loud, when I read this post. This is so my middle child Jariel. You can wake him up 50 million times with a bullhorn, and he will manage to go to sleep. And get this, he's always the first to go to sleep. How much sleep does one kid need...LOL

He's only 11 though....

Sarah Coggins said...

Sorry, but this post cracked me up! I have similar difficulty getting my DH up in the morning. Personally, I sleep too darn light. Also been tired all week. Hoping for a nap this afternoon. Thank goodness for getting off work at 1pm on Fridays. :) Hope the drive went ok and you have a great day!!

toners said...

This reminds me of my sister when she was younger! I hope things improve for you soon...I can imagine how frustrating this is for you...

Aimeslee Winans said...

We're tired here too, both of us. Maybe the weather? I hope yours is not cuz you are over-doing it.

Well, the teen thing is something best lived through quickly and then forgotten. LOLOL Yeah, I'd be certifiably looney if I was going thru my 4th teen....good luck, hon.

Janet said...

You poor soul! Not getting enough sleep will do it to me every time. And life with a teenage boy has got to be a real challenge. I am lucky that our 15 year old dd gets up in the morning w/ no prob. I've heard lots of tales from moms of guys, though...Hang in there! Janet