Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Here I am....

at 5:30 am! I've been up since 3 am and have not been able to get back to sleep. I figured I better just stay up since I have to get up in an hour anyway to get Joseph up for school. I should mention that the reason I could not fall back to sleep at 3am is due to the fact that Danny started snoring like some kind of wild animal. I couldn't believe it. I'm sure I'm going to be wiped out by this afternoon.

The sun is starting to rise.... well it is getting light out. I'm not so sure about the sun yet. Which this leads me to the 2 peas challenge for today: The weather today makes me feel...
It is pretty early in the morning for me to really get a feeling for what is going to be for today, but what I can tell you is that for the last few days it has made me feel painful. When it is rainy and cold I just can't move and I'm always in pain. So for today, I'm hoping the weather is going to clear up because it usually takes 2 -3 days of good weather to recharge me again.

So, I'm not sure if I've mentioned that I'm going to Vegas at the end of the month. I'm so looking forward to this trip. I haven't been there for 1 year now. I can't believe it. This will also be the first time in about 10 years that I'm going all by myself. DJ and Joseph are staying home. Of course, Jonathon and Shannon live there, but I'm sure they will avoid me as much as possible, lol. Ok... maybe not. Jonathon usually makes it a point to see me at least 30 mins every day I'm there. My sister has already started her count down- 26 days! yahoo.

Lets see... things here are going to be a little crazy for the next few days. I'm planning the Kid Wrestling Awards Dinner. This is always a great, fun evening spent with most of the families and the kids. We usually have around 250+ in attendance. The great thing about this is that we make it a pot luck dinner! It has always worked out wonderfully and I've been doing it for 13 years now. Of course, the funny thing is that I don't even have a Kid Wrestler anymore and haven't in 5 years. Just when I think I can cross the edge, they suck me back in every year. Who am I kidding... I just LOVE it! I'm sure I will be taking tons of photos during the evening so I will be posting some here.

Ok, I've rambled on enough this morning. Now time to check out everyone's blog and try to catch up before I have to get Joseph up.
Hope you all have a Terrific Hump Day!

4 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hope you have a pain-free day!

Unknown said...

LUCKY YOU!!! I want to go to Vegas one day. I have never been...Lol

Heather said...

It drives me nuts when I wake up and can't get back to sleep because of "someone's" loud breathing or snoring! And I usually end up on the computer too! Hope your week goes well!

toners said...

I hope you were able to catch up on some of that missed sleep! I am a snorer and I know that it drives DH up the wall some nights...