Friday, April 04, 2008

This Just In.....

It is pouring rain outside since late last night. It is GRAY and gloomy (two things I really don't like). For the record, it is also pretty cold out there this morning. With weather like this.... I just feel like someone has beat me up. I guess I will be going to the tanning salon when they open this morning. That usually helps with some of the pain.

Today I'm also going to the Chiropractor (sp?). Those will normally help also. We'll see. Tonight is the Kid Wrestling Awards Dinner and this is always a really fun evening. Each family brings a tray of food or desert and we hand out the awards to each kid. This year we decided to get a DJ with hopes of keeping all the kids in one location. Hopefully, this will work. I'm getting a little tired of being the bad cop, even though I really enjoy it.

Yesterday, Janet (of cats and cardstock) left me a wonderful comment and mentioned me on her blog. It was to list blogs that 'You Make My Day" This is the wonderful badge that comes along with the honor Janet --Thank you so much for mentioning little ol' me.

So without further ado (in no particular order) they are:











The rules for the *you make my day award* are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times yourself, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.
Ok everyone I hope you all have a terrific Friday and wonderful Weekend!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Lynn-Thanks for your sweet note and you're most welcome! I always enjoying reading about your life. I feel like I know you and your family from hearing about your escapades! Love how you give so much of yourself for the wrestling team. They are very lucky to have you!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Janet

Heather said...

Thank you Lynn! Are are so sweet. I'm sending you some sunshine from MN. It's sunny and 57˚ right now! I can't believe it. O and I will be playing outside after naptime.
Hope some artificial rays and an adjustment help you feel better. Enjoy your special dinner this weekend!

toners said...

Thank you Lynn - that was so sweet of you! I also enjoy your blog and the others you listed :) I hope everything went smoothly at the chiropractor. Have fun tonight!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Lynn, you made my day too! Thank you so much, hun. i told hubs he is getting that pool pump fixed and the pool cleaned, and both bath tubs retiled cuz i need to soak everywhere i can. showers don't cut it. hope you feel better. our cool front just rained in, lol. and frankly, i think i'd rather have pain than deal with mosquitos, which we'd be having right now if the temp didn't drop back down. we'll still get some...

Lida said...

Thank you so much Lynn and hope your visit is good and the rain stops soon. Take care and sending u hugs!!