Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Happy Challenge

I was visiting Dana's blog this evening and saw that she had a little challenge on there that she got from Bonnie Rose. So, I decided to take the challenge! Here we go:

Post 10 things that make you HAPPY! (listed in no particular order)

1. Being able to sleep straight through the night without opening my eyes once or having to get up for any thing.

2. I just love the sound of DJ's laughter. When he laughs it just makes me smile.

3. Sitting in a nice wonderful hot tub with no worries.

4. Cuddling up with my hubby (well, most of the time, lol)

5. Visiting my family in Las Vegas!

6. Going to a wrestling meet.

7. Getting together with the mom's from wrestling.

8. Watching a movie in the livingroom with the 2 boys and they aren't fighting with each other.

9. Spending time alone with hubby- no kids.

10. Being pain Free!

There you have it... Hope you have a terrific day.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list!!!! HOw cool is it that you have family in SIN CITY BABY!!!

Heather said...

Love your list Lynn! I am right there with you on #1! I'd love to get a good nights sleep!

Lida said...

Awesome list and yes all those things are really cool to do!

Melissa said...

thats a great list! I so agree with #3 ;)

Janet said...

Great list, Lynn! I may have to take that challenge myself. It's fun to do those every once in awhile and see how they change, or don't change!

BTW, I left a little something for you on my blog! I always enjoy reading about the adventures at your house! :-)

mborrero said...

i hear you on number 10
namaste

Colleen said...

Love the list and the idea of going out with DH is a good one that needs to be done more often around here!!

Noelia said...

Great list Lynn! I'm lucky that my baby days are over and I can get a good night's sleep! And I agree with cuddling with my Danny (mine, not yours lol, even though they have the same names lol!)

toners said...

Lynn, what a great list! I too would love a night of peaceful, uninterrupted sleep and to wake up feeling completely rested....