Monday, October 20, 2008

Cold.....

but beautiful weekend here on Long Island. The sun was shining, but it was pretty cold and windy. I guess fall finally creeped its way here. It's funny, because on Thursday it was around 75 here. People were walking around in shorts and tank tops. That is why everyone is getting sick.

Anyway, I never made it over to crop on Friday because I was still not feeling well. I did however make it there yesterday and boy am I glad I did! It was so nice to see everyone. I know this is going to be alarming, but I actually got some work done also! I was able to get 4 lo's done. I am pretty sure that is a record for me. Later on that night I just did some little embellishments on them and they are complete. I will try to take some photo's of them today and post them tomorrow. I think they came out pretty nice.

I just remembered that I never posted the photo's of the card's that I made a week or so ago, so here they are. This was tons of fun even though apparently I'm perfectionist (NOT), I seemed to take forever to get these cards done. We made 3 of each card style, which was really nice.

This first one is my favorite I think. Please remember.. I'm not a stamper in any way, but I do have to say I really enjoy doing it lately.
This "monster"green card is very cute and when I was taking the photo's of these I forgot to take a picture of the inside. It has a very cute dangling spider with googly eyes hiding in there.
Next was this wonderful "Thanksgiving" card.
And then we finished it off with this wonderful little card that could be an everyday type of card.
Lots of fun! Well, I've got to get myself moving here today. I seem to be in slow motion lately. I will try to get back on later or tomorrow and post my lo's!
Hope everyone has a Marvelous Monday!

6 comments:

Benita said...

Love the cards! Hope you're feeling better real soon.

Sarah Coggins said...

We've dramatically switched to fall temps here too. I was shocked to discover our cars were frosted over this morning. Last week we were still hitting the upper 80s.

Beautiful cards! My fav is the pumpkin one - too darn cute. tfs! :)

Heather said...

Cute cute cards! Glad to hear you are feeling better and got some scrappin' done! Can't wait to see your creations! We've turned fall like here too. Our high for today is supposed to be 56!

Bonita Rose said...

U have been busy, I love them all!

Noelia said...

Very nice Lynn! Love all of your cards especially the every occasion ones.

Janet said...

These cards are adorable! It's so nice to have a stash ready to send when you need one.