Thursday, October 02, 2008

It's Day 3

Ok... I'm on a roll, sorta speak. I've made it to Day 3 of "A week in my Life". Yesterday was actually quite boring. I really didn't do a darn thing. I can't even say that I did any real cleaning in this house. I've been quite tired lately and yesterday was such a dreary day that I took 2 little cat naps. Not like me at all.

Here's hoping that today will be a little more productive. I've got some running around to do after I web cam with my sister this morning. It is very unusual for us to web cam during the week, but since I'm not working anymore and she is off today we are able to.

I've got to go to the UPS Store this morning, then off to the High School to drop off some papers to the Coach. I also need to stop off at the grocery store for a few minor items and then I also have a dr's appt at 2 today. This should be good. Maybe my "week in my life" won't be so boring after all!

I've also decided to try another challenge (what am I thinking), like this one wasn't enough for me. So I was on 2peas general scrapping board and came across a post from Miss M. It was for a challenge from Stacey-Altogether Too Happy: Challenge: Give Yourself a Present! It looks interesting and something that I might be able to manage since I haven't been able to manage anything scrapbook related in some time now.

So I'm off to document some stuff and hopefully I will post some photos from yesterday.
Hope you all have a Terrific Thursday.

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

Kudos to you for doing the "week in my life." I came across it a couple days ago, but have been too distracted to think about it. Might try it sometime on my own for fun. Definitely would make a cool SB page and way to see how things are the same or different in a year or two.

Thanks for dropping by my blog! I've been a terrible reader this week. Ever since those migraines Sun & Mon kept me from my usual computer time. Enjoyed catching up on yours. :)