Friday, October 24, 2008

TGI Friday

It's Friday! I made it through another boring week of doing pretty much nothing. I'm going to have to find something to do part-time real soon or I'm going to go CRAZY! I don't like sitting at home twiddling my thumbs.

I've been going to the library about 3 times a week and of course the chiropractor at least 2 times a week. This, just to get out of the house. I've even been doing a family tree to try to occupy my time. It's not really working that well, but I have found some interesting data on family members that I did not know.

I'm going to also apply to the local school district. They are in urgent need of school aides. I usually enjoy the younger kids, but who knows now. It's been year's since I've done anything like that. Our school district now requires you to list 3 personal references and you must also submit 5 recommendation letters. I think 5 letters is just a little too much, don't you? We will see what happens. I hope something pop's up soon though.

Ok... as usual, I've got to get Joseph up and moving. Yes, he is still making me nuts! I don't know what to do with this kid. I'm just crossing my finger's that something wake's him up soon.
I hope everyone has a Fabulous Friday!

4 comments:

Benita said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that something pops up soon! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Janet said...

Hope the school job works out for you! That would be a fun change of pace. Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

I think you need one of those boat horn things to get him up in the morning. Maybe if you use that a couple times he will get the idea and start getting himself up! Good luck!

Purple Princess said...

I hope the school job works out for you! Have a great weekend!!