Friday, October 03, 2008

Yep... It's Day 4

I've made it to Day 4! Hooray! Some days I have more going on then others. Today was a hectic day so far. I got up a little later than normal. It was very chilly out this morning. I think it was below 50! So of course I didn't want to get out of my warm bed, but I did. Managed to get a cup of tea going for me and the pot of coffee up for Danny.

Then, about 9am I got Joseph up for school. He didn't want me to drive him to school, so I seriously doubt that he made it there today. He left the house before 9:40am and doesn't have to be at school until 10:30. He was definately up to something, but at this point I turning and looking the other way. He is going to dig himself in a deep hole and then there will be no where for him to go. I, unfortunately, have to cut away from this kid. I can't continue to make myself sick over what this kid is doing (or not doing I should say).

At 10:30am, Danny and I left to go to BJ's Warehouse. It's like a Costco. I had to get everything for this tournament that is on Sunday. Going to that place on a Saturday is just insane, so we decided to go today instead. Lets just say 16 cases of Gatorade, 8 cases of water, 10 cases of soda, 5 cases of Sunny D, 150 hot dogs, 4 lbs of butter, 6 lbs of cream cheese, 8 boxes of candy, case of popcorn, 2 cases of the jumbo pretzels, 160 hot dog rolls, 110 hero rolls, cups, bowls, napkins, plates, 2 cans of cheese sauce, 5 huge bags of tostitos, ketchup, mustard, 2 cans of coffee, and 4 dz. muffins. I think that is pretty much everything. It takes Danny's pickup and my Explorer to get everything. We were finished in there by 1pm and of course Danny had to stop to eat something. Then we drove home.

I pull into the driveway and Lacey (the dog) is already whimpering at the window, because she missed us so much. I rush in to greet her and then play around with her that I forget what time it is. I forgot to get Joseph. Of course I was 7 min's late and guess what???? He was NO where to be found! I drove around the area and into the town for 25 mins looking for this kid. I seriously doubt that he went to school today. I will see come Monday. He is already grounded! It doesn't even make sense to me.

Well... I still have a few things to get done. I really need to go to the Chiropractor. I need that adjustment! And then I have to figure out what to do for dinner here. Good Golly does it every end?
Hope you all have a Fabulous Friday! Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Just catching up. Sounds like you'll have a good mix for your week project.

I know what you mean about the gray. I got to the point where I didn't have the time or money to get it done professionally and not enough guts to do it myself. More gray than I thought LOL oh well.

{{hugs}}

Noelia said...

That's a whole lot of food to buy! Sounds like us when we have to buy the food when we go on our mission trip each summer. I just hope things get better with Joseph. I'll keep him in my prayers. I'm glad you got lots of stuff to document for your Week in the Life. Can't wait to put this album together with you :)

Heather said...

My gosh girl! Hope the tournament went well! Did Joseph go to school?? Why is he NOT going to school??