Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday

So at 3am this morning I woke up with a throbing tootheache. It is not a severe pain, but that annoying throbing kind of pain. I guess it's going to have to happen. A call to the dentist today. I'm hoping someone can fit me in today. I've been putting this off for so long that it was bound to hit me back. I know that it is wrong to do that, but I have a major fear of the dentist for the past 18 years. Before that, NO FEAR! Now my heart starts racing the minute I walk in the door.
Ok, I managed to take a few photos of the lo's I did at the crop on Sunday. They are not the best photo's I've taken of lo's, but I wanted you all to see that I actually did something. I will have to take them again when I can find my board that I usually lean them up against. These lo's are all using photo's from when I was in Vegas in May with my best friend and of course my family. I just have a little journaling to do on the first one. I even got my Cricut out and played with it. I can't believe that I made that flower at the bottom with it using Bazzil paper. I just love that background paper and the quote block. I just layered flowers on top of each other and took some ribbon, made a knot in the end and threaded it through the holes of the flowers, secure to the back of the last flower. Waaaaa laaaaa!
The second I don't know if I'm journaling on it or not. If I used my head and really thought about it I could've made a hidden pocket under a photo for my journaling, but again I was not thinking.
This one I really like. It was pretty simple to do. This photo is not great and the lighting was terrible in the dining room when I took it so you have a blue light in one of the photos. It also came out a little darker than it really is. I'll update with new photos hopefully by the end of the week.
Well, that is it for me right now. Keeping my fingers crossed to get back on here tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday!

8 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Great pages! Hope someone can see you today and ease that pain.

Colleen said...

Great to see some more of that creativity and you did some fun pages with great pics!

Take care of that tooth!

Lily said...

hope you get your tooth stuff worked out. I have a dentist phobia myself so I completely understand. Love the papers you used on the 1st and 3rd layout. Nice stuff!

Unknown said...

Great layouts!!!

Bonita Rose said...

Your layouts are so colorful.. love them!

Heather said...

Look at you scrap! Love what you made!

Noelia said...

Great pages! You've been really creative! I never got anything done at crops. I don't attend anymore but maybe I should give it try again.

Janet said...

The LO's turned out great, Lynn! That last one looks like Beautiful Life paper. It's so pretty! I'm using that paper in a class next month.

Hope your tooth problem got resolved quickly!