Friday, October 17, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick!

Ok, so you may have guessed, I'm SICK! Tuesday, I woke up with a slight sore throat. It seemed to get better during the day. Then Wednesday, pretty much the same thing, except that once the evening creeped upon me I seemed to be feeling worse. It was really allergy symptoms more than a sore throat. Thursday morning I woke up and my head felt like it weighed 100 lbs. and my jaw felt like someone punched all night long there. I went to the doctor (had an appt. to get clearance for an endoscopy, which of course is not going to happen now) and he diagnosed severe sinus infection and double ear infection. Lovely! So I came home after picking Joseph up at school and went right to bed! I pretty much stayed there the rest of the night. I do feel a little better today (thanks to the Z-pack antibiotic) and I'm sure tomorrow I will feel almost like brand new!

Since I was not feeling well yesterday (and today) there was NO Clean Sweep at my dear sister-in-law's. We are now going to have to wait until Wednesday to attempt this again. I was also going to a crop tonight, but I cancelled that. I felt since I usually feel worse in the evening that it wouldn't even be worth it to me to go. I will go on Sunday.

I have no other plans, but resting for the next few days. Hope everyone has a Fabulous Friday and Wonderful Weekend.

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

hope u feel better gf.... the best of weekends to you.. hugs

Miss Misi said...

I hope you feel better soon!

muirwoodsue said...

Ohhhh -I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself and hopefully your family will give you some extra love!
Hugs!
Sue

Janet said...

Hope you are feeling better by now! You must have felt awful!