Wednesday, October 22, 2008

You're not going to believe this...

but I actually scrapped last night. It seemed to take me forever, but I did it. I have been trying to do a layout for the past few weeks using a photo of my 2 sisters, my parents, me, and my nephew. It's not a bad photo, but you know how you just can't take one element in a photo and get past it. That is what happened to me. My sister Kelly is wearing a shirt that just screams "HELP" every time I look at it. I was even thinking about cutting her out of the photo (since she is on the end), but decided that would be bad since her son is in the photo with us. BTW-she is the one all the way on the left of the photo and I know it is hard to see but the shirt is pink and white stripes! Any who... I muddled through and got a layout "almost" done, just needs journaling added and then that is it! So here it is without the Journaling.The first one is with a flash and the 2nd is no flash.On another note, did anyone watch Dancing with the Stars last night? I was actually happy that Cloris Leachman is still in it. She looks awesome at 82! I can only hope that I look and move like she is at that age. I'm having trouble now and I'm 1/2 her age! I really don't know what ABC was thinking about doing an hour of recap (from the night before). It was boring and I have to tell I was going to turn it off, but DJ was still watching. I was like "I taped House for this crap!".

It's Wednesday and I have Clean Sweep plans again with my sister-in-law. Hopefully she doesn't cancel again. I'll keep you posted. It also means Private Practice is on and so is Dirty, Sexy, Money. Love those 2 shows.
Well, I've got to get moving here. Hope everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday!

6 comments:

Benita said...

Great layout & photo! Thanks for sharing :)

Bonita Rose said...

ur layouts are awesome. good to hear ur feeling a bit better!

Sherri said...

Yay you for being creative! Love the layouts and cards. I so need to get my butt in gear LOL

Sorry to hear about the computer and glad to hear you're feeling better. A happy belated b-day to your DH.

A {hug} to you for J. I've threatened my DS with boot camp more times than I can count and I know there are some good ones out there (had a cousin go through one).

Heather said...

Another great layout! I always want to watch DWTS but never get to. It's a great show!

Noelia said...

Another great lo! Wow girl you're really on a roll! You're unstoppable haha!
Glad to know you're feeling better. I was sick too and it was no fun. What happened at the dentist anyway?

Janet said...

Great LO! Love how you did the title.

DWTS is fun to watch. I haven't seen it this season yet. DD loves that show since she dances!