Friday, December 22, 2006

3 more days

Well, we have 3 more days for Christmas. I'm pretty much done, just need to get my dd's boyfriend something. Probably a gc to their fav. place Applebees. Everything is also wrapped and ready to go! yeah for me. This is a first. Normally I'm up till 4am Christmas Eve wrapping and getting everything under the tree.
Today I have some baking that needs to be done. And boy, does this house need a good cleaning. I'm not supposed to be doing anything still (post-surgery only a week ago), but I can tell you that no else in this house is going to do a damn thing but just sit back and watch it all grow around them. They are all lazy. I think next Christmas I will go to Las Vegas and actually enjoy myself. Peace and quite. As the kids get older, they don't want to be around you anymore. This never happened when I was growing up. My sisters, and brothers always looked forward to spending the holidays together. Not the kids today. They don't want to be anywhere near a parent, lol.
Last night was another night full of Wrestling. It was hard to sit in the gym for 5 hours again. We did it Wednesday night also. I hate when we have back to backs, but that is life. Here are 2 photos of my son wrestling last night. My digi, just doesn't get a really good clear photo sometimes. If they move just a little bit, its a blur. BTW he is the one in green. He won this match 6-1.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get a chance to get back on here before the Holidays. So I'm wishing everyone a very Happy, Healthy, and Safe Holiday.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Happy Christmas to you! Wish I were done; I have all the gifts (as of last night), now I have to wrap, wrap, wrap....