Thursday, December 21, 2006

Todays Thursday 13

Todays Thursday 13:
Things I would like to change
1. I would like to change where I live. ( I hate it here and can't wait to move to the warmer, less humid climate of Nevada)
2. I need to change my eating habits.
3. I would love to change my wardrobe. ( Nothing every fits me right)
4. I would like to be more organized.
5. I would also love to be more of a clean freak. (I'm one of those people that clean when it really needs cleaning)
6. I think I can fly off the handle sometimes so I need to change how I am able to cope with things.
7. I would love to go from my so-so Ford Explorer to a nice Nissan Murano.
8. I think after 15 long years as a red head, I might want to change to a brunette.
9. I would like to attend church more than I do.
10. I think that I can be a better person (that would be a big change)
11. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so bull headed. (I just don't give in)
12. Today I wish I could change my HUSBAND! (its his pms time, and it happens for every holiday, joy for me)
13. I wish I could change the weather (I hate the cold)

No comments: