Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Memories

2 peas challenge: How do you keep your Christmas memories? In what kind of album? theme albums? mini albums? What do you do? Well, I take lots of photos and believe it or not I video tape everything on Christmas. I only started scrapbooking a little over a year ago, so all my photos are either in a reg. album or in a photo box and I have all my video tapes in a storage box also. I love looking back when the kids were little. So much fun.
Here is another layout I managed to finish up. I really like this one with my boys. I just love the black and white lately. My 2 sons out at Sore Thumb tubing! What fun. Isn't DJ funny? He is always doing some kind of macho pose lately.

Well, have to make this short and sweet again. One day this week I might be able to play catch up with everyone. Wishing everyone a Wonderful day!

3 comments:

Sofia said...

Great layout! Love the color combo. :-)

Penny said...

Super cute LO! I love working with black and white photos, too.

Sarah said...

I love this layout! Great work! I love the tearing you did, especially on the journaling.