Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Short and Sweet

Today will be short and sweet, I promise. Here is a layout that I finally finished. It is of me and my dd. Sorry that picture isn't that great but you get a good idea of what it looks like. It is rare that the 2 of us are together in a photo. We are usually the ones taking the pictures at everything and actually the big photo Shannon snapped for us. She is pretty good at taking a photo of herself. Ok.. I'm out of here for now. Have to get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty layout. The Dec CK says that purple is the new rage in scrapbooking. You're very "in style".

Noelia said...

Seems like you've been in a creative mood lately! I second what scrapbookmomof3 said...My january CK said that all things lavender are trendy ;)