Friday, December 01, 2006

Wind & Rain,ugh

Updating early! Its still Friday night and can't sleep. So here I am.
Its days like these that I just want to curl up in my nice warm,heated bed and watch a good movie! ugh. The wind gusts are up to 60mph that is almost hurricane like OMG. The rain has been off and on for most of the day and it has just been very gray and gloomy. I really don't like this weather at all which I have mentioned a million times in the past. Give me hot and dry weather and I will be a happy camper, lol.
The 2 peas challenge for today is: what is one current movie out there that you just can't wait to see? If not current, what dvd that is out.. that you really wanna see? Well, I really want to go see that new movie with Danny DeVito and Matthew Broderick. It is a Christmas themed movie and looks soooo funny. For whatever reason, I can not remember the name of the movie. (my brain is shutting down). And the other movie that I want to see (because my 7 yr old neice said "Aunt Lynnie, you have to go and see it) is Happy Feet!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

ditto on both! heard a review of happy feet on npr yesterday -- said it was awesome!