Sunday, December 03, 2006

The sun is shining

Well the sun is shining, but not for long. I hear that we are getting a small Nor'Easter. For those of you that don't know what that is, it is basically a rain, sleet, and snow storm. Here on Long Island we are only suppose to get the rain and ice. I personally would rather have the snow (as much as I hate it). The ice is a pain in the butt to drive in. oh well we will see what happens. These weather people have been wrong many times before.
I'm so excited. I finally got some scrapbooking done. I'm going to take a few photos of my layouts later today and hopefully get them posted today also. I like how most of them came out.
I have a ton of things to do today, like clean this dirty house that I just cleaned yesterday (how does that happen???). Do a lot of laundry (it never ends). And if I get a chance do some grocery shopping. I know my list is small but I have a lot of chores that I' ve been overlooking and just need to be done and this is my only weekend to get it done. So everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ah weather! Always a touchy topic here in MN too! Good luck with the chores. I've got some that piling up too. But I think we will put up our tree instead!