Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hair Style??

2 peas challenge: Blog about your perfect hairstyle. Well, I have pretty curly hair and I just love it! I really don't like my hair straight at all. When I do get to have it done straight everyone comments on how different I look with it straight. If you ask me ... Straight hair is not me at all! I just love my curls and don't know what I would do with out them now that I have them. Here is a photo of my hair like I normally wear it now. It is very long for curly hair and longer than I've ever had. I'm really due for a major hair cut.
Here is a photo with it curly and shorter. This is the way I really love it. It is also a more copper red color.
And here it is straight. A big difference.

ugh... try not to look at the double chin! of course when it is straight the red hair really stands out strong! lol...

4 comments:

Heather said...

Lynn... I think your hair is what my perfect style would be!

Blessed Ladybug said...

Thanks for sharing i like that style and color.. great job!

Gina said...

You have the bone structure to carry off both styles beautifully. Lucky gal!

Noelia said...

I totally agree with the previous posters, you can pull it off either way. Lucky you!