Saturday, November 03, 2007

Creativity?

2 peas challenge for today: What does creativity mean to you? Wow! This is an incredible question for today. What does creativity mean? There are so many ways to be creative. So here are a few that pop to mind right now.
1. Creativity is in the mind of the beholder (everyone is creative in one way or another)
2. To produce something (anything) that can be admired by the creator and others
3. To think outside of the box (try something you might not or have never thought to try before)
4. Do what you love!
5. Create what you feel not what others want you to feel
6. Use your imagination
Everyone is different and create in different ways. Like ... take my kids... I have Jonathon who is very creative in writing. He can write just wonderfully. Then you have Shannon who has a very good eye for color and clothing design. Oh then you've got DJ he is the archetech. He can design awesome buildings and homes. Now lets not forget Joseph... he is wonderful at drawing and designing modes of transportation. He just loves drawing vehicles, motorcyles and planes. He also loves to give them awesome paint jobs. Each one is creative in their own way. That is what makes them unique.
Well... thats it for me today. I hope everyone has a Super Saturday!

3 comments:

toners said...

Lynn, what a great post about the individual aspects of creativity - that's what makes it such a great thing! Hope you're having an awesome weekend :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hey, sweetie, how are you feeling? Any better? That was really touching what you wrote on my blog...THANK YOU. I've been doing alright but wish I had the energy I used to on a BAD day, LOL. I just don't want to admit that I can no longer do what I used to. Sad, huh?

Have a good Monday, girl, feel better!

Aimes xoxo

Janet said...

Very insightful, Lynn! It's amazing that your family expresses creativity in such diverse ways! Janet