Monday, November 05, 2007

Earliest Memories

2 peas challenge for today: What is your earliest memory? Why has it stayed with you? Wow this is another great question. I remember being 4 years old and having to wear a patch over my right eye and also having to wear these baby blue & glitter cats eye glasses. I don't know why I remember that, maybe because it seemed to be very tramatic for a 4 year old to have to go through. I'm not really sure which was worse... the patch or the glasses. Apparently, it worked... because I only needed to wear them for about a year or so and then no glasses for me until just recently.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

It's amazing how we can remember!!

Glad it helped and you were glasses free!!

toners said...

Great memory :) I'm surprised by what things we remember and what things we forget....

EquineSpirit said...

Wow...cool memory!

Melissa said...

isn't it crazy what we can remember? yay for it working and pretty much being glasses free. :)

Janet said...

Glitter cats eye glasses? Sounds pretty funky to me!! Isn't it funny how we remember those little things? Great post! Janet