Friday, November 02, 2007

It's Friday!

Well as some of you may have noticed I haven't been on here the past 2 days. Just so much going on and I've been in some pain the last few days, which only means we are going to be getting some kind of storm. It has been pretty bad where almost every bone is hurting me. I'm not sure that the Remicaid is actually working this time. This is not good. I'm almost ready to hop on the plane with Shannon in 12 days and get out of here for a week or so. The only problem is Danny is such a baby and gets pissed off when I go during school. He doesn't really care if I go and Joseph is off. He doesn't know how to handle Joseph and get him up for school. This of course limits me to when I can actually go.

Lets see .... what else is going on here. Nothing really. I do have pictures somewhere that I want to load up of Halloween and more of the pumpkin carving. I have to say we did not have many trick-or-treaters this year. I didn't think we would due to it being on a Wednesday, but it just seems like we get less and less every year.

Ok... thats it for me today hope everyone has a Fantastic Friday!

3 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

Hope your pain goes away soon! I get a lot of pains in my knee and lower back when storms are on their way. In a way it's kinda cool because when the weather people say it's supposed to be nice...well...my knee and back tell me otherwise and has yet to be wrong! ;) Thankfully a good dose of ibuprofen and my knee support help get me through that. ((HUGS!!)) and I hope the storm passes soon and you can get back to normal.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh, sweetie, I hear ya about them "babies"...ugh! But you really ought to do what best for your health and the rest be damned, yaknow?

I feel so bad for you and I hope you are really wrong about the Remicade. It would not always help my pain when I was taking it. I had to stop eating all starches (I pretty much went on low carb dieting) and always I had to do a lot of stretching throughout the day AND night. Those helped me, maybe worth a try for you too. My neck and lower back are the most painful and that makes it really hard to exercise, but I had to try anyway. Email me if you need to talk, ok? You might already have a bunch of friends who are also afflicted, but just know I do understand what you are going through. I myself have been feeling more pain than usual last couple of days, I've been sitting too much and eating bad stuff....hugs, xoxo

Noelia said...

I sure hope that Remicade kicks in. I hope you feel better soon. Sometimes you just need to take time away and that can be away from the kids, away from the computer or away from blog land. Do whatever it takes. (((HUGS)))