Friday, November 09, 2007

Flylady, Fly!

Well.... it is fastly getting to be that time of year again. I don't know about you, but I do get somewhat frazzled with everything going on. I mean really! how am I suppose to clean, cook, shop, get gifts, scrapbook, work drive everyone (ok... just Joseph), decorate and do wrestling all at the same time! It just can't be done I say. Well maybe it can,,, just not by a sane person, which of course I am not!

So here is a little secret. I've joined Flylady.com a long time, but fell off the wagon. Its now time to jump back on this horse (or fly) and get myself organized and clean. She is very inspirational and has it down let me tell you. When I'm doing it her way... my house never looked so good. So I'm recruiting all the kids (ok, DJ and Joseph since Shannon leaves in 4 days) and DH to get themselves back to helping me out. I mean really, it's their house also. I can't even get DJ to get the garbage to the curb on garbage days even after I remind him, I swear.

Well, Flylady has a great check list FlyLady.net: Cruising Through The Holidays really a good thing. Go check it out and you will be flying through the holidays with no worries. Also, if you join Flylady, she will send you emails throughtout the day as reminders. I have to be honest..... I have not done one Flylady mission in months! That is why my house and the rest of me is a mess.

She also has a book that she wrote: The title is Sink Reflections and you can get it here- FlyLady.net: FlyLady’s Gifts and Gift Ideas Check out her website FlyLady.net: Your personal online coach to help you gain control of your house and home She is really great and let me tell you if you want a great featherduster her's is the one to get! I bought it for my sister and she will never use anything else. I should get one for me.

Ohhh well.... I guess I should be flying out of here right now. Have ton's to do again today. I hope you all have a Fun Friday!

9 comments:

Katy said...

I love flylady too!

Sometimes I don't do what she's got going on for the day, but I do get to other things, and my house really looks so nice.

One thing that I've discovered is that if I can get a room dusted, and don't have time for anything else, as long as the floor is picked up, I can light a jar candle in the center of the coffee table and leave the lights on low.

Sherry said...

Thanks for the comment. Cleaning... Hmmm that is a dirty subject!! LOL Dusting... what is that, should I be doing that??

Great entry!!

toners said...

Aaagh! I'm supposed to be cleaning today...but here I am....still at the computer....:)

Colleen said...

I think I need to go back and have another look at her site again too! Thanks for the reminder!

CircesMagic said...

My sink is always shiny but my shoes are never on. I love to FLY! Good Luck!

Maureen said...

Wow, I'll have to check out Flylady! Thanks!

Sherri said...

wahoo for the Flylady...with 4 boys in the house (well 5 when you count DH LOL) I need a system! I need to revisit the cruising through the holidays again tho'

Aimeslee Winans said...

<3 <3 xoxo

Noelia said...

Thanks for the reminder...I'm gonna go check out flylady!