Monday, November 26, 2007

Ohhh Boy!

Well, things here have been a little crazy! This wonderful called a computer decided to CRASH on me. Just crazy. I pretty much lost everything and it took days for it to be fixed.

When the kid fixed everything... he decided to upgrade it for me to Vista! I have to say.... I really don't like it and I'm about ready to call him and tell him that I want it downgraded back to XP even though he said it runs on XP. Now I'm sure I've said this many times before.... I don't have a clue about anything with computers! Also, he lost a program that I use all the time. So he will be coming back to find it!

Thanksgiving here was pretty boring! I did all the cooking (of course). It was only Danny, DJ, Joseph and me this year. Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter are the holidays that I wish I was in Las Vegas with the rest of my family. Then there is Black Friday, which is a big thing in my family. I go all by myself! My mom and sisters go together! We call each other, but it's different with a 3 hour time difference. This year I had to get my sister to buy a few of the items that I couldn't get here. Like the Wii, Guitar Hero III with 2 guitars and the Zune! We love AMEX! especially when its daddys, lol. I have to say that I'm pretty much done with DJ and Joseph and I only have to get Danny one more thing. As for Jonathon and Shannon its going to be AMEX gift cards. I only need to get my dad and my niece and nephew who are all getting gift cards. Then I'm done with the exception of Laceys gifts.

Other than that.... nothing much is going on here. I gave my kids and dh my Xmas list and they all lol. They have some nerve. I really didn't ask for anything outrageous. I have a very simple list. I need a new pair of cushionie slippers, warm gloves, I would love the Xyron 510 or 900 (I would be happy with either), and my own camera (dh keeps taking mine and now it works like crap, plus I can never find it. He keeps locking it up in the garage!). So that is pretty much my list! I think its pretty reasonable, what do you think?

Oh well,,,, that is it for me today. I hope everyone has a great day.

8 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

That sounds like a very reasonable list to me! You definitely need one of those Xyrons. I have the 510 and love it.

Glad you are back up and running! :)

~Sarah

Colleen said...

The new camera sounds like a good idea! Glad to see you back! Have you been creating at all? Sounds like maybe you've been too busy!

Unknown said...

sorry to hear about the computer, glad everything is up and running.

Darcey said...

Your list is 100% reasonable! Hope you get the items you want!

CircesMagic said...

Yes, I vote for a new camera and if you don't get it I will call some of my buddies from brooklyn to come and straigten things out, ROTFLMAO!!!! Ahh, no one here gets the Italian Humor, they still refer to it as Eyetalian...hello since when do we call Italy, Eyetaly??? I will convert all hoosiers by the time I move to a new state. I have the Xyron 510 and I really enjoy using it, but I personally would get the bigger one.
We watched the Macys parade the weather looked so darn nice there, it has been dreary here for days, and now we get this wet snow stuff that doesn't stick. ACK! I hate walking the dogs in this weather.
Hope all is well, take care!

Sherry said...

Lynn - great post. :)

Raspberry Road is for Digital Scrapbooking, you can go to http://raspberryroaddesigns.blogspot.com/ to download their freebies.

Sherri said...

I think it's a very reasonable list...my DH gave me the 510 a couple years ago for Christmas and I love it. I don't know what I'd do without my X and 510 I use at least one on every LO. I want a new camera too but know that won't happen this year so I've put a couple books and CD's down LOL

Janet said...

YOu are doing great to be done with so much of your Christmas shopping!! Geez, I haven't even started, and probably won't for quite a while. I don't have any decorations put up, either. Yikes! I'm motivated, now that I read your post! :-)