Saturday, November 17, 2007

MIA!

Yes, I'm sorry to say that I've been Missing In Action. The weather here this week just made my RA flair up so bad I couldn't even sit at the computer really to get anything done. Pretty much all I've done is sleep during the day since dh seems to think it is funny to wake me up at 2am lately just to annoy me and once I'm up I can't get back to sleep. Lately, I'm not liking him much.

Shannon made it across the country just fine. She got a job the day she got there. I'm so proud of her. She is going to be just fine. As for Steven (ex-bf) I'm not so sure. He is having a very difficult time with all this. He was here last night almost in tears over the whole thing. I really do hope he starts to grow up a little and hopefully they are able to work things out. I know they love each other, but she is just tired of him being a teenager wanna be. She is growing and he is stuck in time. Whatever will be , will be.

Of course this is my hectic time of the year. Wrestling just started and as most of you know I'm still doing the team mom thing even though none of my kids are on the team. I am training someone to take over for next year though. There is so much to do this year and I'm hoping that I stay healthy this year so I can get it all done. The coaches had a parent meeting the other night and the one coach was like Lynn can no longer be called a Team Mom since she doesn't have any kids on the team so now we will just call her a Team Groupie. Most of the parents were like "Coach, she will always be the Team MOM" I think that was so nice of those parents. I think that is because none of them want the responiblity of keeping this team all together. Oh well, as long as I'm here I will continue to be a part of this team.

Nothing else is really going on here. I am getting my list ready for my Black Friday shopping spree. I hope to have most of my shopping done by the end of that night! I am not going crazy this year (can't afford to), but I am getting everyone the main thing on their list.

Ok... at least the sun is shinning this morning. I hope it continues to shine the entire day. I'm tired of looking out side and it is awful gray and dark and looking like snow or rain. I hope everyone has a terrific weekend.

10 comments:

CircesMagic said...

I think it is time to take your RA and move it to Vegas! My friend has it real bad and was living in PA she didn't start feeling better until she moved to Florida..you must really suffer during the winter.

I am so proud of Shannon, it is so nice to hear about a young woman pursuing her dreams and not being held back by her dimwit boyfriend! I really hope my girls grow up to be strong.

I hope you start feeling better soon! Take care!

Sherri said...

I think I'd make DH sleep on the sofa LOL shame on him.

I agree it's time you packed up and come to Vegas...meet with Tracy yesterday. We got to talk and shop a bit...hoping we can get together next week for some scrapping.

Glad to hear you're weaning the team of the MOM thing LOL it sounds like you're ready to move on. I hope you start feeling better and that the winter isn't too hard on you. {hugs}

Janet said...

Hope you start to feel better soon, Lynn. Sounds like you've had a rough week. But you should be very proud of your daughter...sounds like she is growing up to be an independent, self-reliant young woman! Have a great weekend! Janet

Linda said...

I'm glad to hear that Shannon is getting settled in and she found a job, which is really great.

I hope you feel better soon and that your dh will let you get some sleep

toners said...

I hope you're feeling better. Glad to hear that Shannon made it safely to Vegas - and that she found a job already - that's great :) Good luck completing your list!

Unknown said...

I always go BF shopping...LOL

Sherry said...

Hope your feeling better soon. :D

Heather said...

Wooo Whoo for Shannon! Glad she made it there safely! ex-BF will either get his stuff together or suffer the consequences. And unfortunately some men just don't. You make sure you take good care of yourself so you don't get worn out and sick! The parents are right, you are THE team Mom! If it weren't for you they'd be in a world of hurt. I wish I were getting to go shopping on Black Friday. I will be in KS with in-laws so probably won't get much good shopping done.

EquineSpirit said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Melissa said...

glad to hear Shannon got there safe and sound and is doing well!

hope your black friday shopping went well. I was one of the crazy ones up at 2:30am and in line out in the cold at 3am. ;) lol