Wednesday, November 07, 2007

More Halloween

Ok.... I know it has taken me awhile to get this on here, but lately it's been a process. So here we go just some more photos of Halloween.

The first few are Joseph carving his pumpkin (finally). I think he did a great job on it. His pumpkin was very big also. Almost as large as DJ's.
I also did another pumpkin so Joseph wouldn't feel all alone (which he should've since he ditched us all the night before to hang out with friends). Now, Shannon decided to dress up as a clown for Halloween while working at the deli since a bunch of kids were going there from the "Make a Wish" Foundation. She thought it would be cute to be a clown. I have to say she looked pretty good, but she also looked a scary. I didn't get to see her until she came home that day from work and it was funny because she soon realized that alot of people (adults) are afraid of clowns! Who knew? Oh well like I say... Live and Learn.

Then she changed for a party that night into her Dorothy costume. She looked very cute. DJ was joining her there, but decided to go as himself...... a bodybuilder. He just kills me!
Well... thats really it for me today, I have work and need to get my behind moving here.

5 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

GREAT post and photos! I have to admit...I'm one of those adults that's afraid of clowns. *blush*

toners said...

Awesome photos! What fun! My hubby and daughter are both scared of clowns....it's called coulrophobia - there's your piece of trivia for the day :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great photos. Where ya been? Are you feelin okay or still crappy? xoxo

Linda said...

Great photos and costumes, looks like a fun Halloween

Janet said...

What great pictures! Those pumpkins continue to amaze me! I can't believe the detail! Then there are mine with the triangle eyes and nose! LOL! Janet