Thursday, November 30, 2006

5 Things I enjoyed today

I am posting early. It is only Thursday here, ugh. and this is the 2 peas Friday challenge: list 5 things you enjoyed today. Well being that I have not gotten to Friday yet , these are the things that I enjoyed Thursday. lol

1. That I actually woke up this morning.

2. I enjoyed my first cup of coffee this morning.
3. I enjoyed a 45 min. nap this afternoon (really needed that).
4. I received a wonderful phone call from a new wrestling mom.
5. Talked with my sister Tracy this afternoon.
The rest of my day was pretty stinky, lol. These were the only 5 things so far today that I actually enjoyed. So sad,,, (boooo whoooo).
On another note..... I went to pick up my glasses! ugh... I went to the eye doctor about 10 days ago and apparently I'm almost blind in my left eye. This really does stink! I've had almost perfect vision most of my life and I did notice that in the last, say,,, 5 months it getting worse. So here is a wonderful photo of my new glasses that I just can't use to wearing and I get a headache after wearing them for about 30 mins. This is going to take some time I see.. (pun,,)

Ok everyone, Hope you all have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love your new glasses and your hair color! It really goes with your face and complexion well.

Sofia said...

Love your sassy red hair! The glasses look great on you. You'll get used to them. :-)

Heather said...

Love your glasses! My last pair looked very much like that.

Heather said...

Lynn... send me a message at morganandheather@mac.com and I will send you the directions that Aimeslee gave me to post the YouTube video.

Stephanie said...

love your new glasses! Look at the bright side, at least you could think of 5 things!

Noelia said...

Love the new glasses and your hair color is so HOT! Those are really good pictures!

Gina said...

Hey Lynn

Lucky you nabbing a 45-minute nap. What I didn't mention in my post is that my son spent Thanksgiving in England with hubby and in-laws, and his time zones are still messed up, so he's been coming to our bed all week! I could do with that 45 minutes of shut-eye ;).

Love your glasses - very glam with your gorgeous hair! Hope you get used to them in a wink (you started the puns, girl!) and no more headaches!