Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hump Day

Its Wednesday! I've got a few plans for today. I'm going to get the heck out of here and go for my walk in a little while and then I'm meeting one of my friends for breakfast. You might say that it just doesn't seem like I should even bother to walk today, but you know you still need to eat. I'm eating a little lighter and being more careful about what I'm eating again. I truly want to lose at least 15 lbs by June and it can be done with a little determination and sticking to my plans. I'm sure I will just have an egg omelet, maybe some homefries (just have to have some), coffee, and water. Not too bad.

Yesterday, I had sooooo many plans and really didn't do any of them. I did however get to do my walk in the morning. Then I went to tan. I then came home had breakfast and coffee, when dh asks me to help him seed the back yard! ugh... So being a nice wife (ok, yesterday was rare, lol) I helped him for almost 2 hours out there. It was a beautiful day so why not. Then he gets a call to go out east which is about a 40 mile drive and he wants me to go with him (another, ugh and because I was being a nice wife) so I go along for the ride. That took us about 2 hours. So yes, nothing I really wanted to get done got done yesterday.

Today, I another beautiful day. The weather is suppose to be warm, about 63. I do want to do something outside so I will probably wash my car (which I wanted to do yesterday) and then maybe read a book outside while its nice out. The cold weather is supposed to creep back in here tomorrow so I'm going to take full advantage of the warm sunshine today. The only other thing I really want to get done today is get the suitcases out and air them out and start to get them packed for our trip. I really can't wait to get away. I also want to take some photos today. Not sure of what, but I did notice that some of my flowers have already bloomed. So maybe I will shoot some of those.
Hope everyone has a terrific day.

2 comments:

Noelia said...

Sounds like you had a great day planned ahead. I hope you did take some pictures. I haven't taken family pictures in a while. That's one thing I want to do now that the weather is nice. Take pics of the kids playing outside.

Jill said...

Could you wash my car too?!? :-) :-) :-) Hope your day turned out to be as nice as you planned!