Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nothing is getting done.

I don't see anything getting done here today. ds Joseph has been sick since Sunday night and dh has been sick since last night, ugh! Then to top it all off... I think I'm starting to get sick now, it started about 3am this morning. I think mine is different from theirs, then have major cold symptoms. Mine is feeling more like stomach virus! This is just what I needed right now. I think my great-nephew must've still been a carrier, lol. Plus, he really wasn't completely well (I think). Everytime he ate something he said his belly hurt. But then about 15 mins later was playing and was fine. So I think he still had it lingering in him. Now I'm the choosen one to get it I guess.

I came up and laid on the couch about 6:30am to make sure DJ got up for school and then I passed out until about 8:30 when my daughter said "Bye, Mom, see you later". Then I fell back to sleep until about 10:30! I never do that unless I'm sick. Figures,,,,, the sun is at least shining. Its cold out ,but sunny for a change. My whole body is pretty achy, not sure if it is because I'm not feeling well or from being stationary. When you have all these different arthritis' and muscle diseases you will get very achy when you stop moving around. So I decided to try to move around and get on here for a little bit. Just making me nauseous!

As you may have guessed, I still have not done anything to my diningtable! This is going to be the death of me. I did however take some photos of it right now! You won't believe your eyes. We can't even eat of this thing, I swear. Hopefully, I will get to it before the end of the week. I really need to. Well here it is, gasp!

Isn't it a disgrace! I just can't believe that I keep letting it get like this. What the hell is wrong with me. It is really the dumping ground for everything! As you can see. Oh well... hopefully this week will be productive as long as I don't get really sick!

2 peas challenge: It's almost spring.. what are you gonna be planting in your garden/containter gardens, this spring? I, unfortunately, do not like gardening! I know this may shock some of you, but I really hate it. I have tulips, iris' and daffodils that have been in the ground forever that come up every year. That is just fine with me. My husband likes to have flowers all the time, but you guessed it, doesn't really want to do anything with it either. Every year he is like, are you planting anything? and every year I tell him the same thing NO! I'm not going to change. lol

4 comments:

Heather said...

Lynn... the problem is that table is just way too big! Take the leaves out!! Then it won't hold as much stuff!
I'm not a gardener either. I like to have the flowers and I don't mind planting them but I just don't like to go back out to water them. I'm not much of an outdoorsy girl!

toners said...

I hope you're feeling lots better :) Take it easy today!

Maureen said...

I hope you and your family are feeling better soon.
I agree with tables being a dumping ground.

Noelia said...

Been there, done that! My dining room table looked the same until a few days ago...I had to clean when my mom came over ; )
Hope you feel better soon!