Thursday, March 29, 2007

Woke up with a......

TOOTHACHE! OMG. I've been up since about 4 am but kept tossing and turning all night long. It seems to have subsided now and I hope it goes away. Yes, I'm one of those people, I hate dentists. So, again today, I will be exhausted. I think a nap is in order for me, lol.

I was on this morning and was checking out some blogs and checked in on "Its Not Easy Being Green" blog. She really inspired me by posting some new technics she found on a few other blogs. I'm so excited about trying out these two new technics. One is Cling wrap Crinkle technic-Scrapbook-Trends » Studio DaphNat: Clingwrap Crinkle Technique The other one is a masking tape technic- *e*: art journal challenge - week 11 this one looks a little easier, but we will see. I'm now looking forward to getting downstairs and trying to be a little creative.

Yesterday, I went for my walk and then my friend for breakfast. We just sat and talked for about 2 hours. Playing catch up. We haven't seen each other in about 3 weeks, but we do talk to each other at least once a week. You may ask what the heck did you talk about for 2 hours? Well, we both have Seniors in High School. What else could take 2 hours to talk about? Who's going to the prom? Who is going to go to the Wrestling Awards Picnic? You know the important stuff, lol.

Today, I plan on going for my walk, getting a tan. I also want to color my hair today (I'll try to take before and after photos) and then who knows what. Getting ready to pack for our trip, we leave on Monday. I guess I really should make dinner tonight, hmmmmm.. what to make? Not sure, but I will think of something.

2 peas challenge today: Would you say your more of an online shopper or have to see things in person frist? I would have to say that I have to see it first. Thats just the way I am.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Have a great day Lynn!!

Maureen said...

Sorry to hear about your toothache. I have a very hard time with dentist as well. Enjoy your walk today.

Colleen said...

Sorry to hear about the toothache, but tit sounds like you've got a full day to keep you busy! Have fun! Cheers!

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

Sorry about the toothache! I hate the dentist too! Thanks for the little blurb about my post! I appreciate it! I can't wait to try those techniques. I plan to this weekend. Let me know how yours turn out and I'll let you know how mine do too!

Melissa said...

ugg toothaches are no fun, hope it feels better soon

hopefully your packed day will keep your mind off it ;)

toners said...

I'm with you on the dentist issue...I hope you are able to keep the pain at bay! Enjoy your day :)