Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm Back!

and its about time! I can't believe that I was sick for over a week! That damn stomach virus is vicious. It hit me strong on the 2nd day and then lingered in me for 3 days and then hit me again. I never had anything like that. I'm just glad that it is over now. I think everyone in the house has had it and I've been disinfecting everything! I won't have anymore of that in here. ugh.

Yesterday, it was pretty nice here. The temps got up to about 63 and I was feeling pretty good so I went and did a mile and 1/4 walk in the morning. I tried to keep myself very busy yesterday, my first day of really going out and doing anything. After my walk I went for a tan, did grocery shopping, paid some bills, went to the mall to finally get a bra fitting (this is important). My body is changing and nothing feels right (I just hate when gravity starts to take over). After all that I really needed a nap. So I took an hour to nap and boy that was nice.

Since I've been stuck in the house and I finally received a Circle Journal to work on I was happy to get myself doing something scrapbook related after my long drought. I went to work on it immediately and I'm pretty much done with it. I just need to pick up some hinges and presto done. I will post the photos of it tomorrow. I think it is pretty simple, but nice.

Today, I'm going to try to walk again this morning and get my but over to Joanns or Michaels to get those hinges. I also need frames for DJ's posters before he ruins them. Since I'm going there I should just get them and get it done. I wonder if I will be able to put his medal in the one frame??? Should I see about getting a shadow box instead? This is a pretty big frame that I need. Any suggestions???

Ohhhhh, quick note to all that visited here last week. I took out the leaf in the dining table and it is pretty much cleaned off! When I get a chance to take a photo I will.

Boy, its good to be back! I'm out of here for now. Going to check out everyones blog that I've been missing for the last week. Enjoy your Thursday.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Welcome back! So sorry to hear you got that flu... but glad to see you back again!

Heather said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better. And that you got to do a little creative work! Woo Who for the clean table! Mine was clean and now it's a mess again. Due to the cricut being there. It just seems like I can never get the whole house clean at one time!