Friday, March 02, 2007

Raining Cats and Dogs!

Yes it is pouring out! It is like the heavens have opened a damn up there and it is just coming down. I knew we were going to get some rain, but didn't realize it was going to be this much. No relief is site either! good gosh. Sometimes, especially when it rains like this, I wish it would snow instead. I know it sounds crazy, but I do.
I should've known that it was going be really bad today, my back ,neck, and legs have been killing me since yesterday morning. That is a sign of bad weather.
Well, today, I going to be babysitting my 4 year old great-nephew! He is a handful, but adorable. I felt bad, no one else could watch him today. My neice was in the hospital with his 1 year old sister all night she was sick (dehydrated more like it) and was not going to be there for him today. His dad does not live here anymore and my nieces mother could not watch him either. So they called me. What was I going to say? NO? He is a little devil most of the time so this will be interesting for the entire day. Shoot he will be here in 10 mins! Lucky me, lol. I will have to try to take some photos of him today. He is a little cutie.
Other than that, nothing else for today. DJ is home, he has a drs appt this morning, so no school for him today, but now he has only been up for 15 mins and he is already up my butt for me to make him french toast. Where the heck did these kids come from! I haven't even had my first cup of coffee yet! What makes him think he gets french toast before I get coffee. ugh! Wish me Luck with these two today, lol.
2peas challenge: Fave comfort food?? what's yours? blog about it.-- Mine has to be Ice Cream! I could eat it all day long if I need to! Favorite flavor is Edys - Double Fudge Brownie. Just love it!

5 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

I so love ice cream too.. one of my fave flavors is rocky road.. yummy!

Heather said...

I could eat ice cream all day too Lynn! Not so much for the kinds with nuts or fruit but chocolate anything is good! Hope you survive your day with the wild boys!

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

I love ice cream! And brownies!

Melissa said...

good luck with the nephew ;) hope your weather starts getting better soon

yumm..ice cream, lol

Noelia said...

Have fun babysitting! I'm with both my kiddos today too and they asked for pancakes. The weather is so mild here, it's melting the snow away. I love ice cream too, my fave is anything with pralines, walnuts or any nuts and a combination of butterscoth or caramel YUMMY!