Thursday, March 22, 2007

Not going well...




it has been 1 month (4 wks) since my last Remicaid infusion and yes... as you may have guessed I won't be able to get my infusion today! This insurance company has done nothing but aggravate me and the doctors now! It is starting to get a little out of hand now. I'm at a loss as to what to do now. My doctors office said that I should call them again and tell them that I'm getting a lawyer now to handle this situation and see what happens. I've been fighting for them to pay bills since September! And the best part is that the insurance company gave my doctor authorization for the treatment! So it looks like no treatment until the doctor gets paid. Which I completely understand since the treatments come to about $5,500 each month. Thats a lot!




Yesterday I was just very depressed about the whole thing and well... ended up doing much of nothing put run around without my head which made me feel like I was getting nothing done at all. I really hate that feeling. I just felt empty. I hope today will be a better day.




Here are some photos of my baby (Lacey). I walked outside the backdoor to see if she was ready to come in and this is where I found her!
On top of dh's construction pile! I couldn't believe that she was up there. I called for dh to come out and see where are little princess had perched herself. She is so funny. She was not coming down from there either. She was enjoying the wonderful rays of Spring and was not ready to come down.She even started to pose for me, lol. She really is so adorable.

After all the photo taking, which went on for about 20 mins or more. She finally came on down off her perch. This is where we found out how she got up there in the first place. Apparently, one of the saw horse's fell down and everything that was on top of it angled down giving Lacey the perfect ramp to get up there. This girl finds everything. She is something else, I'm telling you.

2peas challenge: Today is the 2nd day of spring, officially, What have you done, so far to officially welcome in the new season???? To be honest with you I really have not done a thing! I go tanning regularly, but as for something for spring, I haven't done 1 single thing yet. I know that this weekend I will have to go through all my clothes, that is because we are going to Vegas on the 2nd and we don't need all these winter clothes there. My son said that its been around 90 during the day. So looking forward to that. So nothing spring like to report yet here. Hope everyone has a Terrific Thursday.

5 comments:

toners said...

I hope your day is going better today...and I love the pics of your baby in the construction pile!

Janet said...

Awwwww...she is soooo sweet! Hope today's a better day for you!

Heather said...

Isn't she a doll!? She knows she's a princess!
As for packing for Vegas...sounds like all you'll need is a bathing suit! 90 degrees is too hot for me!

Noelia said...

Oh Lynn I hope you feel better soon. That is terrible that you're having problems with your insurance company. Hope this trip to Vegas cheers you up.
Your furry lil' girl looks adorable. Cute pics :)

Sofia said...

Sorry to hear about the insurance mess. That sounds so frustrating.

Love the pics! :-)