Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm Exhausted

Yes, I am! This weekend was spent in a school gym again. NO ds DJ did not wrestle, we went to watch some of the other boys from team wrestle. I've got to tell you, I'm wiped out! It was 6 hrs on Saturday and 10 hours on Sunday! I think I'm crazy, but I just love the sport and can't get away from it.

The boys and I are really getting excitied about leaving for Las Vegas in 6 days! There again I will be in a gym for 4 full days! DJ and his friend Romeo (Rich) will be wrestling the 4 days. This, I'm sure will be very exciting. We have never done this tournament and I hear there is a lot of tough competition out there. I just hope that they place 1-4. That right there is a big accomplishment.

I'm also looking forward to some down time with the rest of my family that live out there especially my oldest ds Jonathon who I haven't seen since August! This is a 2 fold trip in a way. Wrestling and vacation all in one. Hopefully the weather there will continue to be nice while I'm there.

Other than the wrestling this weekend, I pretty much did nothing else! God I'm lazy, this poor house needs a CLEAN SWEEP! Sometimes I wish I would apply for that show and let them just come in and get it done. I just seem to hoard everything and can't decide to keep or throw so I keep. Its a terrible illness. Can that be considered an illness? oh well, life goes on.

2peas challenge:What is something you love to do on nice sunny days? Well, I think that this has been asked once before and my answer to this burning question is..... I really love to go and just sit out in my back yard. Letting the sun hit my face and body and just relax. Otherwise, we will take the boat out and have some fun on the water.
Ok.. I'm done here for today. Hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday!

5 comments:

CircesMagic said...

I love watching kids play sports, can I refer to them as kids? Um, I guess I can since I am in my 30's right? LOL!! But what always worry me is the pressure they are under to lose that little bit of weight, Does your son feel that pressure and how does he deal with it?

CircesMagic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

All that time in a gym with wrestlers sounds stinky to me!! It's great that you enjoy it though!
Sign me up for clean sweep too! Maybe if someone else came in and decluttered my house it would get done.

Sofia said...

I'm desperate need of Clean Sweep and I didn't even spend my weekend watching wrestling. I have no excuse. I'm just lazy.

Maureen said...

Good luck to your son and the team in Vegas.