Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Is Spring here?

I'm not sure. Here it is only about 40 degrees and really doesn't feel like spring yet. The weather people are claiming that we are suppose to get a warm front coming in tomorrow. I sure hope that it does.

Yesterday I visited Bonnie Rose's blog and she had a link to one of her friends (Kari) blogs. She is having a Spring Tea Party over there today. It just sounds wonderful. I know that if I were to actually attend a tea party I would bring Blueberry Muffins. I just love making them and eating them. lol

I'm posting later than normal today due to too much of life's little ups and downs today. Too much to list of what I did today. And I still feel like nothing was done! I hate when that happens. Something always pops up and stops you from doing what you need to get done and then you get that feeling that you did nothing the entire day.

Well that is it for me today.. going to check on dh to make sure he is ok outside fixing his truck.

No comments: