Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nothing New

to report here today. Yesterday I was able to get a few things done, which was nice. Like 4 loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, vaccuum the floors, sweep the other floors, you know the endless list of cleaning. Today will probably be another one of those days.

I didn't tell you that this weekend the kids and I went to see the movie Wild Hogs! OMG, it was so funny, (since we are all bikers in this house, it hit home a little). We could not stop laughing. It is pretty funny to see that 4 men all in the 40's or better are going to take a road trip on bikes. Not only that, but they have really no destination planned out. And that William H. Macy can be very funny. I never knew that he could be. He usually plays very serious roles. I just might have to go and see it again!

Today, there really isn't much going on. I'm just starting to get things ready for our trip to Vegas in less than 2 weeks. I hope the weather stays like it is for me. I could really use some 90 degree weather to warm me up. We are going to be there for 9 days in total. Of course, 4 of the 9 will be spent in the Sports Complex, DJ is wrestling in the Nationals Tournament there. I can't wait. I hope that he does well. He has been looking forward to this tournament for years. We were supposed to go last year, but he got severely injured a week before the tournament and could not wrestle. That is when he had the total knee injury and everything got ripped out. ACL, MCL, and the miniscus. Total knee reconstruction! So he is staying low until after this tournament. No live wrestling until we hit Vegas!

2 peas challenge for today: Blog about your fave snack food.. .what is it, that you absolutely love snacking on, good for u or not?? blog about it! ~~~ Well, I think I may have said this before, but I'm not sure it is considered a snack food. I can always eat ICE CREAM! I just love it and it has to be CHOCOLATE! but if you are talking about you know.. munchie snacks... Then I have to say it would be pretzels. I try not to eat them, but I love them. Now if you want to say what is your fave candy! OH boy it would have to be Plain M & M's! This is my favorite since I was very little. I just love it when they melt in your mouth, lol.

Ok, I guess I better get my moving here. Hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Your cleaning list sounds like mine Lynn. And when you get to the end you just start over!
I LOVE ice cream too! I think it's a snack food. And it's own food group.

Melissa said...

that list of cleaning sound like mine from last week, lol.

thanks for the review on wildhogs I think I need to see that!

yummm icecream ;) shame on you for making me think about snacks

QueenTracy said...

Mmmmm ice cream. Ice cream AND M&Ms....mmmmm

Yellow Fence said...

Man I love ice cream... excellent snack list!

Shannon

Noelia said...

That Wild Hogs movie sounds like fun. I went to watch 300 with my hubby last week and we loved it.
I'm cleaning here too..